Sentences with Buffer, Buffer in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Buffer
1. This mental manipulation of the outer experience allows you to buffer reality as it comes in.
2. Sometimes I’m glad Penny wears glasses; her eye contact is so fierce, it’s good to have a buffer.
3. We stood two feet apart. There was a buffer of history between us, and everything else pulling us together.
4. He was a buffer between the two of us so we didn’t have to deal with any awkward morning-after conversations.
5. I lost my balance when the train pulled away, but a human crumple zone buffered my fall. We stayed like that, half fallen. Diagonal People.
6. Happy. Not giddy or overjoyed, but that low, steady level of happiness that, in the best periods of life, rides underneath everything else, a buffer between you and the world you are walking over.
7. He thinks perhaps there’s a reason our memories are kept hazy and out of focus. Maybe their abstraction serves as an anesthetic, a buffer protecting us from the agony of time and all that it steals and erases.