Sentences with Bulk, Bulk in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bulk
1. It’s bulky.
2. It was bulky.
3. I buy stationery in bulk.
4. We buy stationery in bulk.
5. I buy canned goods in bulk.
6. This box is too bulky to carry.
7. If you buy in bulk, it’s 20% cheaper.
8. Don’t tell underweight men to bulk up.
9. Steve finished the bulk of his work before dinner.
10. Let us not overlook vital things, because of the bulk of trifles confronting us.
11. How sweetly he came to her, she thought. Even with his bulk and power, he came to her…sweetly.
12. Long gone are the days when hospital stays and surgeries made up the bulk of seniors’ annual medical expenses.
13. The choice for mankind lies between freedom and happiness and for the great bulk of mankind, happiness is better.
14. It’s Christmas Day 1961 and three Waterbury cops are throwing their bulk against our sorely overmatched front door.