Sentences with Busy, Busy in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Busy means; having a great deal to do, engaged, occupied, engrossed, full
Sentences with Busy
- When I go to a cyclist these days, the rider is always busy, I surely think it will be like this today.
- My boss is both busy right now.
- This should keep my son busy for a while.
- She knew her boyfriend had been busy since morning.
- They’ve got a busy day ahead of us.