Sentences with Busy, Busy in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Busy
1. I’m busy.
2. He’s always busy.
3. Try to look busy.
4. I’m busy just now.
5. Are you still busy?
6. I’m very busy today.
7. You seem pretty busy here.
8. My problem is I’m too busy.
9. One chick keeps a hen busy.
10. I’m now busy writing a book.
11. I am now busy writing a book.
12. I’ve never seen them so busy.
13. The dining area is always busy.
14. She was busy with her knitting.
15. My boss is both busy right now.
16. You always seem to be very busy.
17. Get busy living or get busy dying.
18. Roll up your sleeves and get busy.
19. They’ve got a busy day ahead of us.
20. Run along now, children! I am busy.
21. Beware the barrenness of a busy life.
22. Be alert when you cross a busy street!
23. She’s busy now and can’t talk with you.
24. This should keep my son busy for a while.
25. If I am not busy tomorrow, I will help you.
26. 4.If I am not busy tomorrow, I will help you.
27. Steve is always busy feathering his own nest.
28. She knew her boyfriend had been busy since morning.
29. Alex won’t be coming to the movies. He is very busy.
30. Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing.
31. Tax season is a very busy time of year for accountants.
32. The laboratory is busy now on a new scientific experiment.
33. The squirrels are busy collecting nuts for the winter season.
34. There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.
35. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
36. She was busy knitting. In the meantime, he was taking a nap by the fire.
37. He had a good time with his family, even though he was very busy yesterday.
38. Just hear me out. While you were napping, I was busy chatting up our allies.
39. 16.He had a good time with his family, even though he was very busy yesterday.
40. I like to be busy and I like to have places to go in the morning, when I get up.