Sentences with Buzz, Buzz in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Buzz
1. Sam’s phone buzzed.
2. The crowd buzzed with excitement.
3. The plane buzzed the control tower.
4. The audience buzzed with excitement.
5. The buzzing of the bees makes me a little nervous.
6. I am fizzing and frothing and buzzing and exploding.
7. Clary was about to laugh at him when her phone buzzed.
8. There’s no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink.
9. And then there is this shocking red, the brightest thing in the day, so vibrant it buzzes, this blood of yours.
10. How strange, that when you are away, I reach for my cell phone’s buzz as if it were your hand. Each shiver in my pocket, a way to find you.
11. My own brain is to me the most unaccountable of machinery – always buzzing, humming, soaring roaring diving, and then buried in mud. And why? What’s this passion for?
12. I don’t get a taste of you soon, I’m givin’ up the search and takin’ you to my cabin in Grand Lake. No phones, no cell coverage, no buzzer. Anyone knocks on the door and I’m shooting them.