Sentences with Camping, Camping in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Camping
1. Camping is nature’s way of promoting the motel business.
2. In a well-ordered universe…camping would take place indoors.
3. The camping site was great. All of us should go there together.
4. When the boys go camping, they enjoy living in a primitive way.
5. The camping site was amazing. All of us should go there together.
6. The camping site was awesome. All of us should go there together.
7. There’s some things you just have to live with. Like twelve cars camping outside your house, and when you wake up in the morning, they’re going to follow you wherever you go. It helps that I live in Valencia. It eliminates some. But they’re still here.
8. Another thing I like to do is sit back and take in nature. To look at the birds, listen to their singing, go hiking, camping and jogging and running, walking along the beach, playing games and sometimes being alone with the great outdoors. It’s very special to me.