Sentences with Category, Category in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Category
1. Where is the category list?
2. Category 5 hurricanes are the worst.
3. He needs help in the health category.
4. You can look at the education category.
5. We are trying to reach the social services category.
6. The category of a hurricane depends on its wind speed.
7. The plural in many languages, is one of the values of the grammatical category of number.
8. The term tribe is used in many different contexts to refer to a category of human social group.
9. I’ve read about too many investigators and policemen who end up divorced and I certainly fall into that category.
10. Footwear, apparel, accessories, cosmetics – they all belong to the ecommerce category or retail category, but they all are very different industries and require their own research.