Sentences with Cave, Cave in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Cave
1. The house caved in.
2. Previously, people lived in caves.
3. I told Steve not to go into the cave.
4. He likes to explore underground caves.
5. I’d no idea anyone lived in this cave.
6. I would really like to explore this cave.
7. Do you think it’s safe to go into this cave?
8. Believe it or not, a monster emerged from the cave.
9. The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.
10. We took refuge in a cave and waited for the storm to pass.
11. I couldn’t understand what he was saying because the sound echoed in the cave.
12. From the cave to the skyscraper, from the club to weapons of mass destruction, from the tautological life of the tribe to the era of globalization, the fictions of literature have multiplied human experiences, preventing us from succumbing to lethargy, self-absorption, resignation.