Sentences with Chair, Chair in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Chair
1. Your chair is identical to mine.
2. This chair is the most expensive one.
3. He bought a new chair for his bedroom.
4. The width of the chair is 50 centimeters.
5. I got up from the chair and opened the door.
6. Steve sat in the chair with her legs crossed.
7. Take a chair from there and sit down, please.
8. I’ve repaired the chair which was broken last week.
9. Furniture in the room was broken. Table, chair etc.
10. There’s no chair to sit anywhere, May I sit next to you?
11. I was the Chair of the first department of medical physics in a medical school in the U.S.
12. It doesn’t really matter whether you grip the arms of the dentist’s chair or let your hands lie in your lap. The drill drills on.
13. I’m so proud to represent the people of South Florida. I was so honored when President Obama asked me to serve as chair of the Democratic Party. But there’s one job I’m even more proud of, and that’s being a mom to my three kids, Rebecca, Jake and Shelby.
14. As a young boy, I read ‘Cheaper by the Dozen’ and immediately became neurotic about my use of time. It taxed me severely, but only for the next 50 years. But I think it also allowed me to discipline myself to sit in the chair and be a writer, where one of the most needed qualities is patience.