Sentences with Change, Change in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Change means; make different, alter or modify, replace, vary, mutate
Sentences with Change
- Weather is weather events that refer to rain, sun, snow, and other daily atmospheric changes.
- The fishermen changed their hunting area because of a huddle of penguins they saw in the sea.
- They have not approved this behavior, so changeit as soon as possible.
- We have to make some changes in our lives now.
- It’s time to make a change in my life.
- Everything changed in this city after the earthquake.
- Has Mary changed much?