Sentences with Characterize, Characterize in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Characterize
1. He had carefully avoided her out of the natural cowardice that characterizes the stronger sex.
2. Man is originally characterized by his “search for meaning” rather than his “search for himself.
3. The molecular formula reflects the exact number of atoms that compose the molecule and so characterizes different molecules.
4. She wasn’t, nor ever had been, under the illusion that marriage was a relationship characterized by endless bliss and romance.
5. I feel that art has something to do with the achievement of stillness in the midst of chaos. A stillness which characterizes prayer, too, and the eye of the storm.
6. But today’s society is characterized by achievement orientation, and consequently it adores people who are successful and happy and, in particular, it adores the young.
7. The champions of socialism call themselves progressives, but they recommend a system which is characterized by rigid observance of routine and by a resistance to every kind of improvement.