Sentences with Charming, Charming in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Charming
1. Jessica is a most charming young lady indeed.
2. Money’s a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet.
3. Men get to be a mixture of the charming mannerisms of the women they have known.
4. It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.
5. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
6. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
7. There’s a difference between beauty and charm. A beautiful woman is one I notice. A charming woman is one who notices me.
8. Do you know the difference between a beautiful woman and a charming one? A beauty is a woman you notice, a charmer is one who notices you.
9. She’s a charming middle-aged lady with a face like a bucket of mud and if she has washed her hair since Coolidge’s second term I’ll eat my spare tyre, rim and all.”
10. Romance and novel paint beauty in colors more charming than nature, and describe a happiness that humans never taste. How deceptive and destructive are those pictures of consummate bliss!
11. Humans were so stupid. They had something so precious, and they barely safeguarded it at all. They threw away their lives for money, for packets of powder, for a stranger’s charming smile.