Sentences with Cheap, Cheap in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Here 4 Types of Sentences with Examples, Four Types of Sentences
Cheap means; inexpensive, low, dime, dirt cheap, giveaway, low in price; worth more than its cost, valueless, trashy
Sentences with Cheap
- Smiling is a cheap way to be prettier.
- Cheap food sold in this market is often unhealthy.
- It looks pretty cheap, I have to buy it right away.
- Perfect, the wallet is cheap.
- Fruits are also cheap in Spanish.