Sentences with Cheat, Cheat in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Cheat
1. I never cheat during an exam.
2. He was caught cheating in the exam.
3. Men are more prone to cheating, definitely.
4. A moral person doesn’t lie, cheat, or steal.
5. I think my friend does not cheat on her partner.
6. They let him cheat on his own exam, which was unfair.
7. You reported cheating anyone in film whenever you saw it.
8. Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.
9. The moment you cheat for the sake of beauty, you know you’re an artist.
10. I don’t think he cheated on me. During the marriage, I think he was there.
11. Men cheat for the same reason that dogs lick their balls… because they can.
12. Some people—and I am one of them—hate happy ends. We feel cheated. Harm is the norm.
13. Being a blockhead is sometimes the best security against being cheated by a man of wit.
14. A gun. I had been brought down by a gun. It was practically comical. Cheaters, I thought.
15. I can’t abide people who go soft over animals and then cheat every human they come across!
16. I can’t abide people who go soft over animals and then cheat every human they come across!
17. I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.
18. In athletics there’s always been a willingness to cheat if it looks like you’re not cheating. I think that’s just a quirk of human nature.
19. There can never be such a thing as a free market, because it is human nature to cheat, monopolize, and buy off others so as to corner the market.
20. I never yet feared those men who set a place apart in the middle of their cities where they gather to cheat one another and swear oaths which they break.
21. CNN found that Hillary Clinton is the most admired woman in America. Women admire her because she’s strong and successful. Men admire her because she allows her husband to cheat and get away with it.
22. One of the great attractions of patriotism – it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what’s more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.