Sentences with Cherish, Cherish in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Cherish
1. I testify that no one of us is less treasured or cherished of God than another.
2. Friends… they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams.
3. Love is not anxious to impress nor does it cherish inflated ideas of its own ideas.
4. Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
5. Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
6. Overall, the library held a hushed exultation, as though the cherished volumes were all singing soundlessly within their covers.
7. Finally there comes a stage when a person feels helpless notwithstanding the sadhanas. He is unable to pursue the much-cherished sadhana also.
8. Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
9. All conservation of wildness is self-defeating, for to cherish we must see and fondle, and when enough have seen and fondled, there is no wilderness left to cherish.
10. In war as in life, it is often necessary when some cherished scheme has failed, to take up the best alternative open, and if so, it is folly not to work for it with all your might.
11. Life is wasted if we do not grasp the glory of the cross, cherish it for the treasure that it is, and cleave to it as the highest price of every pleasure and the deepest comfort in every pain.
12. Policemen so cherish their status as keepers of the peace and protectors of the public that they have occasionally been known to beat to death those citizens or groups who question that status.
13. Why does it take a life ending to learn how to cherish each day? Why must we wait until we run out of time to start to accomplish all that we dreamed, when once we had all the time in the world?
14. 137 years later, Memorial Day remains one of America’s most cherished patriotic observances. The spirit of this day has not changed – it remains a day to honor those who died defending our freedom and democracy.
15. A system of capitalism presumes sound money, not fiat money manipulated by a central bank. Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts and interest rates that are determined by savings, not credit creation by a central bank.