Sentences with Circumstance, Circumstance in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Circumstance
1. Circumstances alter cases.
2. Circumstances have changed.
3. You have to adapt to circumstances.
4. George adapted himself to circumstances.
5. Steve couldn’t adapt to new circumstances.
6. Under no circumstances should you go away today.
7. A perfect alignment of feelings and circumstances.
8. To hell with circumstances, I create opportunities.
9. To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.
10. Circumstances rule men men do not rule circumstances.
11. Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.
12. You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude.
13. I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change.
14. I can live alone, if self-respect, and circumstances require me so to do.
15. Circumstances are the rulers of the weak; they are but the instruments of the wise.
16. The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions, not our circumstances.
17. Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect.
18. My faith helps me understand that circumstances don’t dictate my happiness, my inner peace.
19. Under normal circumstances, you inviting me to the bedroom would be the highlight of my day.
20. The last of human freedoms – the ability to chose one’s attitude in a given set of circumstances.
21. The ideal man bears the accidents of life with dignity and grace, making the best of circumstances.
22. There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances.
23. A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.
24. True happiness means forging a strong spirit that is undefeated, no matter how trying our circumstances.
25. Happiness does not come about only due to external circumstances; it mainly derives from inner attitudes.
26. Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant.
27. Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.
28. The price tag that you put on your soul will determine the people and circumstances in which you find yourself.
29. Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumstances.
30. You can’t always get the perfect moment. Sometimes, you just have to do the best you can under the circumstances.
31. Men are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves they therefore remain bound.