Sentences with Claim, Claim in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Claim
1. Where do I claim my wallet?
2. I think both claims are false.
3. How can you justify your claim?
4. I’ve never claimed to be otherwise.
5. I’ve never claimed to be otherwise.
6. The boy claimed that he didn’t do it.
7. All legitimate claims will be settled.
8. Steve claimed to be an expert in finance.
9. The teacher claims that he can speak Spanish.
10. There is no scientific basis for these claims.
11. Samuel claims that Jessica promised him the job
12. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
13. Steve claimed that the enormous property was at his disposal.
14. The two sides agreed to set up a commission to investigate claims.
15. No matter what historians claimed, BC really stood for “Before Coffee.”
16. Always it gave me a pang that my children had no lawful claim to a name.
17. We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.
18. I’ve only slept with men I’ve been married to. How many women can make that claim?
19. Freeing yourself was one thing, claiming ownership of that freed self was another.
20. People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it’s served up.
21. He claims that as soon he pressed the lever, the time machine would disappear into the future.
22. All claims of education notwithstanding, the pupil will accept only that which his mind craves.
23. Mom claimed that I could carry a tune at 2 or 3 years of age. Maybe she was a little prejudiced.
24. Do you know why a heart lays claim? Survival. That heart lays its claim to ensure survival of its kind.
25. However, the traveller seriously claimed that he would go to the future with the help of his invention.
26. We do not measure a culture by its output of undisguised trivialities but by what it claims as significant.
27. The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
28. The noble title of “dissident” must be earned rather than claimed; it connotes sacrifice and risk rather than mere disagreement.
29. He was so handsome I felt like filing a civil lawsuit against his parents, claiming punitive damages, pain and suffering to my psyche.
30. All sorts of computer errors are now turning up. You’d be surprised to know the number of doctors who claim they are treating pregnant men.
31. DISC is an acronym, the theory describing personality through four claimed central traits: dominance, inducement, submission, and compliance.
32. My own opinion is enough for me, and I claim the right to have it defended against any consensus, any majority, anywhere, any place, any time.
33. Obama has been attacked repeatedly for not wearing a flag pin, with Republicans claiming that his patriotism is in question. It’s all a bit silly.
34. For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun? And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.
35. There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.
36. Quasi-monotheistic claims of the existence of a universal deity date to the Late Bronze Age, with Akhenaten’s Great Hymn to the Aten from the 14th century BCE.
37. Democracy arises out of the notion that those who are equal in any respect are equal in all respects because men are equally free, they claim to be absolutely equal.