Sentences with Clarify, Clarify in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Clarify
1. Can you clarify that?
2. I appreciate your help in clarifying this.
3. We will clarify what is true and what is false.
4. Could you clarify the meaning of your sentence for me?
5. This method enables us to clarify the misunderstood sides.
6. There’s no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself.
7. There’s no need to clarify my finger snap,” said Magnus. “The implication was clear in the snap itself.
8. I felt the need to clarify we were there for the self defense class, in case he also taught about dog breeding or riding the high seas.