Sentences with Clever, Clever in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Clever
1. That’s clever!
2. How clever she is!
3. How clever you are!
4. He is a most clever boy.
5. Cleverness is not wisdom.
6. She is very clever like me.
7. Steve is handsome and clever.
8. Most people think I’m clever.
9. Judy is a very clever student.
10. Jessica is a very clever student.
11. I don’t think that’s very clever!
12. The boy is more clever than wise.
13. You’re not as clever as you think.
14. You’re not as clever as you think.
15. The cop is clever at making excuses.
16. I think Jessica is quite a clever girl.
17. The police is clever at making excuses.
18. My sister is very clever, and she knows it.
19. George is as clever as any boy in his class.
20. According to my family, I’m a clever student.
21. “You are very clever,” said the old man shyly.
22. Clever men are good, but they are not the best.
23. Anderson is clever enough to solve big problem.
24. Samuel is clever, and moreover, he is handsome.
25. Everyone admits that he is a very clever person.
26. This girl is very clever, so everybody likes her.
27. Scientists are as hardworking as they are clever.
28. She wants to show the world that she is very clever.
29. 59.He is very clever, further, his father is very rich.
30. George is very clever but he doesn’t study his lessons .
31. A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
32. 17.George is very clever but he doesn’t study his lessons .
33. Mother is far too clever to understand anything she does not like.
34. The boy is such a clever boy that he passes his math exams successfully.
35. There are but very few men clever enough to know all the mischief they do.
36. Patience and tenacity are worth more than twice their weight of cleverness.
37. Writing is good, thinking is better. Cleverness is good, patience is better.
38. You may be a very clever person, but this behavior you do is not good at all.
39. Passion makes idiots of the cleverest men, and makes the biggest idiots clever.
40. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces clever people into thinking they can’t lose.
41. I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.
42. 20.If I were beautiful, clever, and hardworking like you, I would not choose him to marry.
43. Clever lad, to deduce that from such slender evidence after living with me for just three years.
44. If I were beautiful, clever, and hardworking like you, I would not (wouldn’t) choose him to marry.
45. Never stay up on the barren heights of cleverness, but come down into the green valleys of silliness.
46. She was sensible and clever, but eager in everything; her sorrows, her joys, could have no moderation.
47. You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.
48. Clever and attractive women do not want to vote they are willing to let men govern as long as they govern men.
49. No woman marries for money they are all clever enough, before marrying a millionaire, to fall in love with him first.
50. I’ve been composing music all my life and if I’d been clever enough at school I would like to have gone to music college.