Sentences with Closer, Closer in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Closer
1. He leaned closer.
2. My mother leaned down for a closer look.
3. He leaned forward to inspect her closer.
4. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
5. Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.
6. He looks pained and leans closer to me, so his lips brush mine when he speaks.
7. None of the abstract concepts comes closer to fulfilled utopia than that of eternal peace.
8. Everyone is a genius at least once a year. A real genius has his original ideas closer together.
9. The more stupid one is, the closer one is to reality. The more stupid one is, the clearer one is.
10. Is the sunrise of Mount Fuji more beautiful from the one you see in the countryside a bit closer to home?
11. All a musician can do is to get closer to the sources of nature, and so feel that he is in communion with the natural laws.
12. Geography affects solar energy potential because areas that are closer to the equator have a higher amount of solar radiation.
13. We’d been trying to touch the sky from the bottom of the ocean. I realized that if we boosted one another, maybe we’d get a little closer.
14. This is the grand fiction of tourism, that bringing our bodies somewhere draws that place closer to us, or we to it. It’s a quick fix of empathy.
15. I’m on the board of directors for Peace Now, which works tirelessly between the Palestinians and the Israelis to create peace in the Middle East and we’ve never been closer.
16. I never thought my marriage could be stronger, or I could be closer to Bill. We prayed on our own, but now we prayed together and you’ll never know how much that means until you do it.