Sentences with Coin, Coin in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Coin
1. Please insert a coin.
2. What a coincidence this is!
3. To pay one back in one’s own coin.
4. Frank bent over and picked the coin up.
5. Steve leaned over and picked the coin up.
6. Peace and justice are two sides of the same coin.
7. Ancient, precious coins are exhibited in this museum.
8. True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar.
9. The police found the coins under the table in the kitchen.
10. I had no belief in your ability to move a coin to your bidding.
11. Bitcoin had risen a lot until I invested in it. So I will not have any gains.
12. It is wrong to chide the novel for being fascinated by mysterious coincidences…
13. Time is the coin of your life. You spend it. Do not allow others to spend it for you.
14. This was love: a string of coincidences that gathered significance and became miracles.
15. Doctors coin money when they do procedures but family medicine doesn’t have any procedures.
16. The capitalist and consumerist ethics are two sides of the same coin, a merger of two commandments.
17. Decadence begins when the budget to beautify a man’s home exceeds the coin spent to ensure its defense.
18. You swam in a river of chance and coincidence. You clung to the happiest accidents—the rest you let float by.
19. It can hardly be a coincidence that no language on earth has ever produced the expression, ‘As pretty as an airport.
20. I’m aware of the mystery around us, so I write about coincidences, premonitions, emotions, dreams, the power of nature, magic.
21. In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.
22. True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar; it comes to see that an edifice which produces beggars needs restructuring.