Sentences with Colleague, Colleague in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Colleague
1. She is my colleague.
2. We have a colleague in France.
3. My colleagues warmly welcomed me.
4. My colleagues welcomed me very warmly.
5. Jessica and Frank are both colleagues of mine.
6. All my colleagues appreciated my amazing idea.
7. My colleague and her husband are both American.
8. She made some derogatory remarks about her colleagues.
9. They congratulated their colleague on Steve’s promotion.
10. Few men are willing to brave the disapproval of their peers, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society.
11. My attitude toward graduate students was different, I must say. I used graduate students as colleagues: I gave them the best problems to work on, and I encouraged them.
12. In the Radiation Laboratory we count it a privilege to do everything we can to assist our medical colleagues in the application of these new tools to the problems of human suffering.
13. I say that to my colleagues, by the way, in the internal Cabinet meetings, I say, ‘Look, I want to be very clear about what I want.’ I just – I don’t want a peace process, I want a peace result.
14. And I have to say, what motivates me every day and I know my Democratic colleagues is to remember that every day 14,000 people get up in the morning with insurance that go to bed at night without it and most of them because they lost their job.