Sentences with Colony, Colony in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Colony
1. Brazil was a colony of Portugal.
2. The colony declared independence.
3. King George took control of the colony in 1752.
4. The colony has not declared independence as yet.
5. The colony declared independence and become a republic.
6. Observing bacteria cultures in a Petri dish and learning about colony morphology.
7. Some historians use the term informal colony to refer to a country under the de facto control of another state, although this term is often contentious.
1. England established many colonies.
2. Years later, Europeans established colonies in the coastal areas.