Sentences with Column, Column in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Column
1. Add up this column of figures.
2. I found this column interesting.
3. Columns provide a solid foundation.
4. I always read his columns with interest.
5. I look very good on paper. I have a family, and I write a newspaper column.
6. I was talking to syndicated newspaper columnist and Fox News commentator Charles Krauthammer just after Clinton’s final e-mail scandal broke.
7. Personal columnists are jackals and no jackal has been known to live on grass once he had learned about meat – no matter who killed the meat for him.
8. The teen years are not a vacation from responsibility,” we had told the columnist. “They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible.
9. Newspaper columnist Dave Barry once wrote that the motto of the wedding industry is, ‘Money can’t buy you happiness, so you might as well give your money to us.
10. Nature is a temple in which living columns sometimes emit confused words. Man approaches it through forests of symbols, which observe him with familiar glances.
11. Proportions are what makes the old Greek temples classic in their beauty. They are like huge blocks, from which the air has been literally hewn out between the columns.
12. It’s more believable that a cop would get involved in solving these murders. I mean, you’re talking about writing a series. How believable is it that this Hollywood gossip columnist is going to keep stumbling on all these murders?
13. For the whole earth is the tomb of famous men; not only are they commemorated by columns and inscriptions in their own country, but in foreign lands there dwells also an unwritten memorial of them, graven not on stone but in the hearts of men.