Sentences with Combat, Combat in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Combat
1. Prepare for combat.
2. Frank died in combat.
3. He was sent into combat.
4. She was victorious with wise combat tactics.
5. There’s nothing like close combat to test one’s mettle.
6. We should play a more active role in combating global warming.
7. Our ancestors developed massive jaws as a result of constant combat.
8. Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil… prayer, fasting, good works and so on.
9. Hugh and I have been together for so long that in order to arouse extraordinary passion, we need to engage in physical combat.
10. He came with a delegation and advised them bluntly to make each man sign a loyalty oath before allowing him to fly on a combat mission.
11. It is easier to lead men to combat, stirring up their passion, than to restrain them and direct them toward the patient labors of peace.
12. I’m not a man. I have no male pride for you to trick me with, and I am not interested in single combat. That is entirely a weakness of your sex, not mine. I am a woman. I will use any weapon and all weapons to get what I want.