Sentences with Coming, Coming in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Coming
1. Well, are you coming?
2. Coming here in April.
3. I thank you for coming.
4. Do you see those coming?
5. I’m coming back tonight.
6. My mother is coming home.
7. This knot’s coming loose.
8. This knot’s coming loose.
9. They are not coming, sorry.
10. My father is becoming gray.
11. Don’t shoot. I’m coming out.
12. The bus is coming, be quick.
13. When is your book coming out?
14. I heard him coming downstairs.
15. What time are you coming back?
16. Will Samuel be coming with us?
17. The weather is becoming cooler.
18. The rain prevented me from coming.
19. Now you’re coming to work with us.
20. Whether Tim is coming to the home.
21. A running dog is coming towards us.
22. The pigs are coming, let’s beat it!
23. Oh No! He is not coming to the party!
24. London is becoming a very noisy city.
25. They will be coming around at 11 P.M.
26. He had not been coming when you came.
27. 103.We’re not coming to you tomorrow.
28. I am becoming better at sitting exams.
29. They would prefer you coming tomorrow.
30. Is anyone coming besides your friends?
31. Alex’s name was becoming widely known.
32. She was always coming late for meetings.
33. She knew we were coming to you yesterday.
34. Divorce is becoming more common nowadays.
35. He’ll be coming to the meeting, I expect.
36. My girlfriend is coming to visit me today.
37. The knights were coming one after another.
38. My cousin is coming to visit us next week.
39. She counted the incoming packets one by one.
40. Whether or not John is coming to the school.
41. They’ll be coming here for holiday tomorrow.
42. Steve announced he’s coming to town tomorrow.
43. What you’re thinking is what you’re becoming.
44. My father will come here if you’re not coming.
45. It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims.
46. 82.Whether or not John is coming to the school.
47. She haven’t been coming to Office since 12th June.
48. She haven’t been coming to Office since 12th July.
49. Let me know in advance when you’re coming to Paris.
50. Alex won’t be coming to the movies. He is very busy.
51. Coming in solemn beauty like slow old tunes of Spain.
52. She haven’t been coming to Office since 12th October.