Sentences with Commitment, Commitment in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Commitment
1. Commitment is an act, not a word.
2. Love is not a habit, a commitment, or a debt.
3. That common cold of the male psyche, fear of commitment.
4. What helps you persevere is your resilience and commitment.
5. You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear.
6. The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.
7. The beauty of a strong, lasting commitment is often best understood by men incapable of it.
8. Commitments are one of the worst things to have in the music business. They’re very annoying.
9. The person who has inspired me my whole life is my Mom, because she taught me commitment. She sacrificed.
10. I support gay marriage. I support gay marriage because I believe Conservatives support the institutions of commitment.
11. Without involvement, there is no commitment. Mark it down, asterisk it, circle it, underline it. No involvement, no commitment.
12. When women hold off from marrying men, we call it independence. When men hold off from marrying women, we call it fear of commitment.
13. And we ask the American people to play an important part of our layered defense. We ask for cooperation, patience and a commitment to vigilance in the face of a determined enemy.
14. I am delighted with the strong vote I have received. My message of positive leadership, patriotism and commitment clearly was resonating with tens of thousands of ordinary Irish people.
15. The Army might screw you and your girlfriend might dump you and the enemy might kill you, but the shared commitment to safeguard one another’s lives is unnegotiable and only deepens with time.
16. Commitment means that it is possible for a man to yield the nerve center of his consent to a purpose or cause, a movement or an ideal, which may be more important to him than whether he lives or dies.