Sentences with Common, Common in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Common
1. It’s common courtesy.
2. He has no common sense.
3. Is this word in common use?
4. This is elementary common sense.
5. I have nothing in common with him.
6. I have nothing in common with her.
7. Jessica is lacking in common sense.
8. Experience will teach you common sense.
9. Steve has a lot in common with Jessica.
10. Divorce is becoming more common nowadays.
11. Potato production is very common in this city.
12. This type of dress is common in ancient Greeks.
13. Academic fraud may be more common than you think.
14. Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way.
15. The most common types are bacteria, viruses and fungi.
16. That common cold of the male psyche, fear of commitment.
17. The most common form of despair is not being who you are.
18. Your sense of judgement could use a dash of common sense.
19. No complaint… is more common than that of a scarcity of money.
20. Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing.
21. There are however, certain features that are common to all mosques.
22. Many sophisticated, intelligent people lack wisdom and common sense.
23. Vanity can easily overtake wisdom. It usually overtakes common sense.
24. It ain’t about diction constraints, but common ability to understand.
25. An appreciation for high fashion does not preclude possession of common sense.
26. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
27. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
28. The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.
29. Founder is the common name for laminitis, a condition of the hoof in horses and donkeys.
30. Glamour cannot exist without personal social envy being a common and widespread emotion.
31. Love, friendship and respect do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something.
32. The courage of a soldier is found to be the cheapest and most common quality of human nature.
33. It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.
34. Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear.
35. In the early 19th century, various social reformers founded communities based on common ownership.
36. A nation is a society united by a delusion about its ancestry and by common hatred of its neighbours.
37. It sounds plausible enough tonight, but wait until tomorrow. Wait for the common sense of the morning.
38. The website’s web pages are linked with hyperlinks and hypertext and share a common interface and design.
39. It’s a common feeling for people to feel intermittent antipathy toward individuals they’re familiar with.