Sentences with Communist, Communist in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Communist
1. How do you tell a Communist?
2. When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.
3. Unlike many previous communist communities, they replaced the religious emphasis with a rational and philanthropic basis.
4. When Communist U.S.S.R. was a superpower, the world was better off. The right-wing media is trying to marginalize the peace movement.
5. An argument fatal to the communist theory, is suggested by the fact, that a desire for property is one of the elements of our nature.
6. In the United States, communism is widely used as a pejorative term, much like socialism, mainly in reference to authoritarian socialism and Communist states.