Sentences with Companion, Companion in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Companion
1. My companions were all asleep.
2. All I want is some companionship.
3. Steve wanted female companionship.
4. Beauty and folly are old companions.
5. Patience is the companion of wisdom.
6. Pam will be a good companion for you.
7. Frank has been a good companion to me.
8. You’ve found yourself a great travel companion!
9. I would not wish any companion in the world but you.
10. Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.
11. The caption read, “Detroit industrialist J. Nicholas Sinclair and companion.”
12. Wives are young men’s mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men’s nurses.
13. Michael Flynn, Putin’s dinner companion and a beneficiary of undeclared Russian fees.
14. Books are my friends, my companions. They make me laugh and cry and find meaning in life.
15. I ask you to pass through life at my side—to be my second self, and best earthly companion.
16. Choose your companions from the best Who draws a bucket with the rest soon topples down the hill.
17. … the companions of our childhood always possess a certain power over our minds which hardly any later friend can obtain.
18. Authors were shy, unsociable creatures, atoning for their lack of social aptitude by inventing their own companions and conversations.
19. Heights by great men reached and kept were not obtained by sudden flight but, while their companions slept, they were toiling upward in the night.
20. Books are the carriers of civilization…They are companions, teachers, magicians, bankers of the treasures of the mind. Books are humanity in print.
21. Love moves in sync with the cadence of forgiveness, sings in tune with the melody of acceptance, and dances in rhythm with the music of companionship.
22. Beauty is but the sensible image of the Infinite. Like truth and justice it lives within us like virtue and the moral law it is a companion of the soul.