Sentences with Comprehensive, Comprehensive in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Comprehensive
1. Is it comprehensive?
2. Let your Discourse with Men of Business be Short and Comprehensive.
3. Under the auspices of peace, our comprehensive renaissance will be built, and it will be a model for those who wish to emulate it in the greater Arab homeland.
4. I cannot understand anti-abortion arguments that centre on the sanctity of life. As a species we’ve fairly comprehensively demonstrated that we don’t believe in the sanctity of life.
5. Reform of the medical liability system should be considered as part of a comprehensive response to surging medical malpractice premiums that endanger Americans’ access to quality medical care.
6. He consigned the doctor and all his works, severally and comprehensively described, to hell, and finished up his epic speech by a pungent and Rabelaisian criticism of the whole race of leeches.
7. A man, to be greatly good, must imagine intensely and comprehensively; he must put himself in the place of another and many others; the pains and pleasures of his species must become his own. The great instrument of moral good is the imagination.