Sentences with Concern, Concern in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Concern
1. That’s not my concern.
2. That’s my sole concern.
3. They were all concerned.
4. I appreciate your concern.
5. That’s one of my concerns.
6. I’m concerned about Samuel.
7. You said you were concerned.
8. I’m just a concerned citizen.
9. I’m just a concerned citizen.
10. You don’t seem very concerned.
11. You don’t seem very concerned.
12. This really doesn’t concern you.
13. This matter doesn’t concern you.
14. This matter doesn’t concern you.
15. She didn’t seem unduly concerned.
16. Alexis didn’t seem very concerned.
17. Alec was full of brotherly concern.
18. My only concern is for your happiness.
19. Concerning this, I’m the one to blame.
20. Nothing was said concerning the matter.
21. He is concerned about his parent’s health.
22. It’s a bit strange as far as I’m concerned.
23. Another problem concerns the gym equipment.
24. Steve mentioned he was concerned about you.
25. People are concerned about racial problems.
26. I’m concerned about the result of the exam.
27. He is concerned about his father’s illness.
28. She is concerned about her mother’s health.
29. I’m concerned about my wife’s hacking cough.
30. As far as I’m concerned, we’re bad situation.
31. As far as I’m concerned, I have no complaint.
32. Concerning this matter, I’m the one to blame.
33. Frank appears to be concerned about something.
34. To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.
35. We are concerned about the shortage of the commodities.
36. Human suffering anywhere concerns men and women everywhere.
37. Parents are usually concerned about their children’s future.
38. Intervention only works when the people concerned seem to be keen for peace.
39. My films are always concerned with family, friendship, honor, and patriotism.
40. Operator precedence determines how operators are parsed concerning each other.
41. For some children, however, that adorable baby fat may turn into a health concern.
42. Justice means minding one’s own business and not meddling with other men’s concerns.
43. The Councillors had to be pretty concerned if they were willing to rely on Keefe. . .
44. As far as I’m concerned, there’s no job more important on the planet than being a mom.
45. I’m the only man in the world with a marriage licence made out to whom it may concern.
46. As far as I am concerned, poetry is a statement concerning the human condition, composed in verse.
47. I will not be concerned at other men’s not knowing meI will be concerned at my own want of ability.
48. As far as the men who are running for president are concerned, they aren’t even people I would date.
49. I will not be concerned at other men’s not knowing me; I will be concerned at my own want of ability.
50. I will not be concerned at other men is not knowing me;I will be concerned at my own want of ability.
51. Many people think of prosperity that concerns money only to forget that true prosperity is of the mind.
52. An artist’s only concern is to shoot for some kind of perfection, and on his own terms, not anyone else’s.
53. And in a marriage you can’t TRY and be married. You’re married or you’re not married… as far as I’m concerned.
54. My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.
55. As far as I’m concerned, this is the worst thing that’s happened since I found out why Magnus was banned from Peru.
56. Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.