Sentences with Confusion, Confusion in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Confusion
1. You are clarity in the midst of confusion.
2. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.
3. Her confusion grew, and Thorne noticed that she was still in her defensive stance.
4. They get more aggravated, more provoked by confusion than the most painful truths.
5. I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death… I think… peace and tranquillity will return again.
6. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labours and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
7. When I look at the majority of my own songs they really came from my own sense of personal confusion or need to express some pain or beauty – they were coming from a universal and personal place.
8. It wasn’t only wickedness and scheming that made people unhappy, it was confusion and misunderstanding; above all, it was the failure to grasp the simple truth that other people are as real as you.
9. I would warn you that I do not attribute to nature either beauty or deformity, order or confusion. Only in relation to our imagination can things be called beautiful or ugly, well-ordered or confused.
10. Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the human face, the beauty of the earth and skies that man has inherited, and the wealth and confusion man has created. It is a major force in explaining man to man.
11. In things to be seen at once, much variety makes confusion, another vice of beauty. In things that are not seen at once, and have no respect one to another, great variety is commendable, provided this variety transgress not the rules of optics and geometry.
12. Yet, it ought to be obvious that good music generally occupies a higher plane that mere politics. Great writers can express moods through melody and capture experiences we share most powerfully – love, lust, longing joy, rage, fear triumph, yearning and confusion.