Sentences with Consequently, Consequently in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Consequently
1. Consequently, we are all here.
2. I studied and consequently succeeded.
3. You overslept and consequently couldn’t join them.
4. You overslept and consequently couldn’t join them.
5. It is a wise thing to be polite; consequently, it is a stupid thing to be rude.
6. My mother worked hard to compete and consequently she was first in the competition.
7. I spent all of my money in the first week and consequently I had no money to buy a new book.
8. But today’s society is characterized by achievement orientation, and consequently it adores people who are successful and happy and, in particular, it adores the young.
9. Sometimes I wonder if there’s something wrong with me. Perhaps I’ve spent too long in the company of my literary romantic heroes, and consequently my ideals and expectations are far too high.
10. Your success and happiness are forgiven you only if you generously consent to share them. But to be happy it is essential not to be too concerned with others. Consequently, there is no escape. Happy and judged, or absolved and wretched.
11. French novels generally treat of the relations of women to the world and to lovers, after marriage consequently there is a great deal in French novels about adultery, about improper relations between the sexes, about many things which the English public would not allow.