Sentences with Considerably, Considerably in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Considerably
1. Considerably less cool.
2. Frank is much shorter and weighs considerably less than Pam.
3. Of course I’m not saying that any fan of Tolkien is no friend of mine—that would cut my social circle considerably
4. The impacts of COVID-19 could be considerably higher on the urban poor living in slums, who don’t have access to clean water.
5. No one could have called Mr. Standen quick-witted, but the possession of three sisters had considerably sharpened his instinct of self-preservation.
1. He is under considerable stress.
2. He gave her a considerable sum of money.
3. A considerable number of students want to go to college.
4. There is considerable optimism that the economy will improve.
5. Beginning about 1000 CE, the use of coal for fuel caused considerable air pollution, and the conversion of coal to coke for iron smelting beginning in the 17th century exacerbated the problem.
6. Peace comes when you talk to the guy you most hate. And that’s where the courage of a leader comes, because when you sit down with your enemy, you as a leader must already have very considerable confidence from your own constituency.
7. For the greater beauty of the instrument, the balls representing the planets are to be of considerable bigness but so contrived, that they may be taken off at pleasure, and others, much smaller, and fitter for some purposes, put in their places.