Sentences with Contaminate, Contaminate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Contaminate
1. The meat might be contaminated.
2. These infections were caused by contaminated milk.
3. Steve died because he had eaten some contaminated beef.
4. People are suffering from the contamination of the water supply.
5. What we ended up learning was that the meat had been contaminated.
6. Your presence is a moral poison that would contaminate the most virtuous.
7. Stay away from conflictive, negative people that pull you down, because they contaminate your energy and impede your progress.
8. By developing a contaminated, stigmatized identity, the child victim takes the evil of the abuser into herself and thereby preserves her primary attachments to her parents.