Sentences with Convince, Convince in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Convince
1. You’ve convinced me.
2. Steve is almost convinced.
3. Frank is convinced he’s right.
4. What can I say to convince you?
5. I am convinced that he is innocent.
6. Tom tried to convince Mary to knit him a scarf.
7. We are convinced that this job is perfect for you.
8. She convinced me not to throw the equipment outside.
9. We are convinced that this job is excellent for you.
10. We are convinced that this job is wonderful for you.
11. He couldn’t convince her mother to buy her a new car.
12. We are convinced that this job is magnificent for you.
13. Life’s great happiness is to be convinced we are loved.
14. People over forty can seldom be permanently convinced of anything.
15. I have never been convinced there’s anything inherently wrong in having fun.
16. I have never been convinced there’s anything inherently wrong in having fun.
17. If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. Men will believe what they see.
18. My mother, my psychiatrist and an assortment of sedatives eventually convinced me I was delusional.
19. Men are convinced of your arguments, your sincerity, and the seriousness of your efforts only by your death.
20. You could never convince a monkey to give you a banana by promising him limitless bananas after death in monkey heaven.
21. Common sense is the most widely shared commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it.
22. I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
23. Whether it’s leprechauns or a congressional debt reduction plan – if I’m convinced it’s fiction, I simply put it out of my mind.
24. And we were convinced that this was the definitive illustration of what we both loved about music; we loved hearing the INSIDE of a song.
25. A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
26. Remember when you tried to convince me to feed a poultry pie to the mallards in the park to see if you could breed a race of cannibal ducks?
27. America’s state religion, is patriotism, a phenomenon which has convinced many of the citizenry that ‘treason’ is morally worse than murder or rape.
28. I am of certain convinced that the greatest heroes are those who do their duty in the daily grind of domestic affairs whilst the world whirls as a maddening dreidel.