Sentences with Coordinate, Coordinate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Coordinate
1. Give me the coordinates.
2. I’d like to talk to the coordinator of this project.
3. We direct and coordinate the world’s response to health emergencies.
4. Steve was a gangly, uncoordinated child who grew into a clumsy adult.
5. Steve’s a natural when it comes to games involving hand-eye coordination.
6. Frank’s a natural when it comes to games involving hand-eye coordination.
7. Like nearsightedness, bad posture, and an appalling lack of coordination.
8. She gestured at the unconscious wedding coordinator, then waved her hand like shaking it off.
9. Don’t sulk. For someone with all the grace and coordination of a pregnant wildebeest, you did great.
10. He has many things I haven’t got,” said Jace. “Like nearsightedness, bad posture, and an appalling lack of coordination.
11. Or maybe, just maybe, he saw beyond all that and simply wanted to flirt with the wedding coordinator instead of rehearse for the big night.
12. In its early form, the concept was adopted by a decentralized online community acting anonymously in a coordinated manner, usually toward a loosely self-agreed goal and primarily focused on entertainment.
13. Science tells us how to heal and how to kill; it reduces the death rate in retail and then kills us wholesale in war; but only wisdom—desire coordinated in the light of all experience—can tell us when to heal and when to kill.