Sentences with Cope, Cope in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Cope
1. How will they cope?
2. She can’t cope with stress.
3. Jim can cope with the problems.
4. Pam is unable to cope with stress.
5. She is unable to cope with stress.
6. Michael coped with the situation calmly.
7. They have to be prepared to cope with violent storms.
8. We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones.
9. I’m sorry but, We can’t cope with difficult situations.
10. Peace of mind is not the absence of conflict from life, but the ability to cope with it.
11. The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly.
12. A preoccupation with the next world clearly shows an inability to cope credibly with this one.
13. We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem.
14. Not everyone gets a happily every after. Life is real and sometimes it’s ugly and you just have to learn how to cope.
15. They accumulate experiences, memories, things, other people’s ideas, and it is more than they can possibly cope with.
16. Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best, he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear his shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.
17. Marriage made more sense when it was indissoluble. It’s the woman trying to cope with the strains of a one-parent family who will suffer most from the relaxation of the divorce laws.
18. At heart, I have always been a coper, I’ve mostly been able to walk around with my wounds safely hidden, and I’ve always stored up my deep depressive episodes for the weeks off when there was time to have an abbreviated version of a complete breakdown.