Sentences with Correctly, Correctly in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Correctly
1. You heard correctly.
2. Did they hear correctly?
3. Did you read the sign correctly?
4. Do you think I wrote this code correctly?
5. Steve never did learn how to do that correctly.
6. If I remember correctly, that’s the song Alex sang at Pam’s wedding.
7. If I remember correctly, Frank sold his car to Jessica for just 500 dollars.
8. I prefer the company of peasants because they have not been educated sufficiently to reason incorrectly.
9. Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.
10. This harmony gives you a good opportunity to pronounce words correctly, to easily distinguish words whose pronunciation is very close to each other.
11. The gin was abruptly sucked back into my lungs as I gasped. He did not just tell my mother about his former profession; sweet Jesus, let me have heard incorrectly!
12. If I correctly understand the sense of this succinct observation, our poet suggests here that human life is but a series of footnotes to a vast obscure unfinished masterpiece.
13. Ultimately, all human activities have as their goal the realization of happiness. Why, then, have we ended up producing the opposite result? Could the underlying cause be our failure to correctly understand the true nature of happiness?