Sentences with Corrupt, Corrupt in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Corrupt
1. Power corrupts people.
2. Power brings corruption.
3. These politicians are corrupt.
4. Evil communications corrupt good manners.
5. The duty of youth is to challenge corruption.
6. Fear infects and corrupts everything it touches.
7. Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.
8. The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.
9. There’s honest and dishonest corruption in this country.
10. If absolute power corrupts absolutely, where does that leave God?
11. But if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought.
12. Every actual State is corrupt. Good men must not obey laws too well.
13. Peace is the happy natural state of man war is corruption and disgrace.
14. Power is always dangerous. Power attracts the worst and corrupts the best.
15. When men are pure, laws are useless; when men are corrupt, laws are broken.
16. Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts… perhaps the fear of a loss of power.
17. Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state becomes lawless or corrupt.
18. Absolute power does not corrupt absolutely, absolute power attracts the corruptible.
19. Violence is a disease, a disease that corrupts all who use it regardless of the cause.
20. Power does not corrupt men fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power.
21. I would like to end world hunger and create world peace, stop corruption, stop drugs getting to kids.
22. What saddens me is the corruption of youth and beauty, and the loss of soul, which is only replaced by money.
23. There is nothing more agreeable in life than to make peace with the Establishment – and nothing more corrupting.
24. I hate purity, I hate goodness! I don’t want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone to be corrupt to the bones.
25. The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
26. There is nothing more corrupting, nothing more destructive of the noblest and finest feelings of our nature, than the exercise of unlimited power.
27. Money is the worst currency that ever grew among mankind. This sacks cities, this drives men from their homes, this teaches and corrupts the worthiest minds to turn base deeds.
28. Obscenity, which is ever blasphemy against the divine beauty in life, is a monster for which the corruption of society forever brings forth new food, which it devours in secret.
29. No matter how corrupt, greedy, and heartless our government, our corporations, our media, and our religious & charitable institutions may become, the music will still be wonderful.
30. The sport of horse racing which, at its best, showcases the majestic beauty of this animal and the athleticism of jockeys, has reached an alarming level of corruption and exploitation.
31. Money and corruption are ruining the land, crooked politicians betray the working man, pocketing the profits and treating us like sheep, and we’re tired of hearing promises that we know they’ll never keep.
32. Look, we know we screwed up when we were in the majority. We fell in love with power. We spent way too much money – especially on earmarks. There was too much corruption when we ran this place. We were guilty. And that’s why we lost.
33. I rejoice to concur with the common reader; for by the common sense of readers, uncorrupted by literary prejudices, after all the refinements of subtilty and the dogmatism of learning, must be finally decided all claim to poetical honours.