Sentences with Could, Could in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Could
1. Could I help you?
2. You could be right.
3. Sam could be a cop.
4. We couldn’t go out.
5. We couldn’t risk it.
6. Could you sign here?
7. Could you elaborate?
8. Could we go home now?
9. Alex could be better.
10. Could you just hurry?
11. Could I speak to Mary?
12. Could I have a tissue?
13. Could I say something?
14. I could say something.
15. Could I use your desk?
16. I couldn’t agree more.
17. Could you gift wrap it?
18. You could’ve warned me.
19. I could never hate you.
20. Could I go to the park?
21. You could have done it.
22. How could you leave me?
23. I could lose my pension.
24. I couldn’t fight Samuel.
25. We could do it together.
26. I could hear everything.
27. I feel like I could cry.
28. I couldn’t believe this!
29. I could lose my license.
30. Could I use your pencil?
31. Alex could’ve stopped it.
32. Could you help me please?
33. I couldn’t differentiate.
34. I could call you anytime.
35. He could be your partner.
36. I ran as fast as I could.
37. Could we get out of here?
38. Could I borrow your book?
39. Could I borrow your phone?
40. Could you hand me the pen?
41. Could you spell it please?
42. Alex could hardly breathe.
43. I could just refuse to go.
44. Could I use your notebook?
45. I came as fast as I could.
46. Could you bring my wallet?
47. Jim couldn’t stop yawning.
48. Could I see the timetable?
49. We could meet for a drink.
50. You could go out for relax.
51. He could not speak clearly.
52. They could freeze to death.
53. Could you spell it, please?
54. Maybe we could collaborate.
55. How could you be so stupid?
56. I could use some help here.
57. I would help you if I could.
58. He could have been a doctor.
59. I could hear Samuel yelling.
60. I wish I could make it work.
61. You could have called first.
62. Could you lend me this book?
63. I could actually be arrested.
64. Alex couldn’t defend himself.
65. Could you hand me the pencil?
66. Could you send me a brochure?
67. Could you give me a discount?
68. Could you give me an example?
69. Could I borrow your notebook?
70. I couldn’t find out anything.
71. Could you please play a tango?
72. Could I borrow your gray suit?
73. I could help you with Spanish.
74. Could I have some more coffee?
75. Could I have some tea, please?
76. Could you pleasse repeat that?
77. Steve couldn’t help but blush.
78. Could you phone the neighbors?
79. I got here as fast as I could.