Sentences with Couple, Couple in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Couple
1. I made a couple calls.
2. The couple posed for the photograph.
3. I’ve got a couple of announcements to make.
4. The burglar loed the couple in the basement.
5. The newly married couple walked hand in hand.
6. The priest blessed the marriage of the happy couple.
7. I think the trouble will clear up in a couple of days.
8. Marriage is an institution and that’s where a couple finish up.
9. I have married thriteen couples. I’m about to do a marriage next month.
10. Give me a couple of years, and I’ll make that actress an overnight success.
11. But whether a couple is a man and a woman has everything to do with the meaning of marriage.
12. I’m certain that most couples expect to find intimacy in marriage, but it somehow eludes them.
13. It was strange, really. A couple months ago, I had thought I couldn’t live without him. Apparently I could.
14. There’s something about marriage that is not as intensely romantic or interesting as a couple‘s first meeting.
15. Mom and Pop were just a couple of kids when they got married. He was eighteen, she was sixteen and I was three.
16. A national political campaign is better than the best circus ever heard of, with a mass baptism and a couple of hangings thrown in.
17. Most movies, once the action starts there’s no more characters. You say a couple of dumb lines and then there’s just explosions until the end.
18. American couples have gone to such lengths to avoid the interference of in-laws that they have to pay marriage counselors to interfere between them.
19. I support allowing gay couples to marry because of – not in spite of – my values. And many of those values are the same ones deeply held by those who do not believe in gay marriage.
20. Work ethic has always been stressed in my family. My dad is going to be 80 years old and he still works part time. My mom just retired a couple years ago and she’s in her mid- to late 70s.