Sentences with Course, Course in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Course
1. Of course.
2. We’ve altered course.
3. We’ve altered course.
4. Do you attend this course?
5. The course starts next Sunday.
6. I hope she will join the course.
7. My son will go to guitar course.
8. I have to go to a diction course.
9. Is there a golf course near here?
10. She will not have gone to course.
11. Of course, I do everything for money.
12. I’m considering taking a piano course.
13. I’m considering taking a piano course.
14. Why don’t you come to the English course?
15. Why don’t you come to the English course?
16. Our course came to an end with this course.
17. Do you think I should study for this course?
18. The course of true love never did run smooth.
19. Faith in oneself is the best and safest course.
20. Only you can charter the course of your destiny.
21. I will have completed this course by the time summer comes.
22. How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.
23. Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.
24. Because it is the time and place that the course will divert!
25. Had Lilly gone to a Japanese course before she moved to Japan?
26. They have been going on a course to learn English for a long time.
27. Let your Discourse with Men of Business be Short and Comprehensive.
28. Just because something is traditional is no reason to do it, of course.
29. Can’t repeat the past?” he cried incredulously. “Why of course you can!
30. Can’t repeat the past?” he cried incredulously. “Why of course you can!
31. Few there were who could change his courses by counsel. None by force.”
32. Of course it hurt that we could never love each other in a physical way.
33. I just haven’t gotten the certificate from the correspondence course yet.
34. No, I was thinking we’re out of chips. Of course that’s what I was thinking.
35. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course.
36. If you had the power to drop any course from your curriculum, what would it be?
37. The lecturer neither takes class regularly nor completes the course completely.
38. I want, of course, peace, grace, and beauty. How do you do that? You work for it.
39. Nature scarcely ever gives us the very best for that we must have recourse to art.
40. Of course, the ideal scenario for parenting is obviously two parents of a mature age.
41. I’m not feeling very well – I need a doctor immediately. Ring the nearest golf course.
42. I am approximately 96.694444% in love with you. Of course, that’s just a rough estimate.
43. Offer them what they secretly want and they of course immediately become panic-stricken.
44. I took a speed-reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It involves Russia.
45. In the course of history, men come to see that iron necessity is neither iron nor necessary.
46. No barrier of the senses shuts me out from the sweet, gracious discourses of my book friends.
47. And of course, identifying all human genes and proteins will have great medical significance.
48. I took a speed-reading course and read ‘War and Peace’ in twenty minutes. It involves Russia.
49. Beauty, of course, is the most important requirement and the paramount asset of the applicant.
50. Nowadays love is a matter of chance, matrimony a matter of money and divorce a matter of course.