Sentences with Cover, Cover in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Cover
1. He lightly covered it.
2. Steve covered his eyes.
3. I’ve got this one covered.
4. Volcanic ash covered the city.
5. I can’t cover for you anymore.
6. The field is covered with snow.
7. We have a lot of ground to cover.
8. I can’t cover your losses this time.
9. To rob one’s belly to cover one’s back.
10. The mountain peak was covered with snow.
11. The police covered the body with a sheet.
12. The mountain zenith was covered with snow.
13. The covers of this book are too far apart.
14. His boots and pants were covered with mud.
15. Stretch your legs according to the coverlet.
16. Michael and Jessica both covered their eyes.
17. This bride is covering her face with a veil.
18. It’s because they don’t have coverage out here.
19. Steve’s covering something with his right hand.
20. She had the book with a torn cover under her arm.
21. The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.
22. The summit of the mountain is covered with fresh snow.
23. WHO leads global efforts to expand universal health coverage.
24. This week we covered long-term memory in learning psychology.
25. Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.
26. He looked at the cover of the book, then opened it and began to read.
27. There are books of which the backs and covers are by far the best parts.
28. To make a coverage decision, doesn’t one have to make a medical judgment?
29. There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
30. Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.
31. The ground was covered with snow. It had been snowing heavy for several hours.
32. It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.
33. A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance covers?
34. The only difference between a suicide and a martyrdom really is the amount of press coverage.
35. Because the only difference between a suicide and a martyrdom really is the amount of press coverage.
36. Originally simple structures with earthen floors, now, mosque floors are usually covered with plush carpet.
37. The first rule of hurricane coverage is that every broadcast must begin with palm trees bending in the wind.
38. Boys think girls are like books, If the cover doesn’t catch their eye they won’t bother to read what’s inside.