Sentences with Craft, Craft in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Craft
1. Alex is skilled in handicraft.
2. One of the aircraft‘s engines cut out.
3. No individual knows everything it takes to build a cathedral, an atom bomb, or an aircraft.
4. Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.
5. The decorative arts are arts or crafts whose object is the design and manufacture of objects that are both beautiful and functional.
6. He was the first to reach the aircraft, and he went for the door that by some miracle was facing outward and not into the concrete wall.
7. My mom, the fabulous Bertie Kinsey, is an amazing seamstress. She quilts and sews and is so crafty. We call her the Southern Martha Stewart!
8. Do not leave your reputation to chance or gossip; it is your life’s artwork, and you must craft it, hone it, and display it with the care of an artist.
9. But, when the work was finished, the Craftsman kept wishing that there were someone to ponder the plan of so great a work, to love its beauty, and to wonder at its vastness.
10. You hear the best stories from ordinary people. That sense of immediacy is more real to me than a lot of writerly, literary-type crafted stories. I want that immediacy when I read a novel.
11. Soon I knew the craft of experimental physics was beyond me – it was the sublime quality of patience – patience in accumulating data, patience with recalcitrant equipment – which I sadly lacked.
12. My hand moved slowly over the words, feeling for breaks between the inlay and marble, not to fault the craftsmen, of course, but only to find the human labor, the individual, in the wholeness and beauty of the tomb.