Sentences with Crap, Crap in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Crap
1. I hate most of what constitutes rock music, which is basically middle-aged crap.
2. All that crap you hear on TV about communication and expressing feelings is a lie.
3. He knew he hadn’t dialed the wrong number, so I had to tell him you were on the crapper.
4. Happiness doesn’t lie in conspicuous consumption and the relentless amassing of useless crap.
5. The same boys who got detention in elementary school for beating the crap out of people are now rewarded for it. They call it football.
6. Although charismatic, James Dean is no Harrison Ford. In the majority of his movies, sooner or later he got the crap beaten out of him.
7. I’m not going to take this defeatist attitude and listen to all this crap any more from all these people who have nothing except doomsday to predict.
8. Ninety percent of all music is always crap, and when too many people decide they’re going to have guitar bands, then ninety percent of them are going to be crap. It’s just a given law.
9. I know there are a lot of readers that think I’ve got a very crappy marriage just because of the things going on with Rick and Lori but there’s really nothing that’s been like a mirror. I’m just making this stuff up.
10. To keep it simple you run your gym like you run your house. Keep it clean and in good running order. No jerks allowed, members pay on time and if they give you any crap, throw them out. There’s peace where there’s order.
11. A guy is a lump like a doughnut. So, first you gotta get rid of all the stuff his mom did to him. And then you gotta get rid of all that macho crap that they pick up from beer commercials. And then there’s my personal favorite, the male ego.