Sentences with Criterion, Criterion in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Criterion
1. Only a man’s character is the real criterion of worth.
2. The size of a man’s laundry bill is no criterion of his income.
3. The use of method as the criterion of science abolishes theoretical relevance.
4. If something increases your love, joy and silence, it is the criterion that it is the right path for you.
5. A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
6. Therefore, the best criterion for choosing what to keep and what to discard is whether keeping it will make you happy, whether it will bring you joy.
7. The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success.
8. There is a criterion by which you can judge whether the thoughts you are thinking and the things you are doing are right for you. The criterion is: Have they brought you inner peace?
9. We need somebody who’s got the heart, the empathy, to recognize what it’s like to be a young teenage mom, the empathy to understand what it’s like to be poor or African-American or gay or disabled or old – and that’s the criterion by which I’ll be selecting my judges.