Sentences with Critic, Critic in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Critic
1. I’m not criticizing you.
2. He criticizes everything.
3. You’re always criticizing me!
4. All you do is criticize others.
5. His criticisms were very severe.
6. They were criticizing each other.
7. He severely criticized the mayor.
8. He was quick to criticize others.
9. One person was critically injured.
10. Most writers hate being criticized.
11. He was subjected to severe criticism.
12. Frank is a very irritating critic of others.
13. Hydration is critically important in hot weather.
14. To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.
15. To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
16. He’s not the kind of person who always criticizes others.
17. Make it your habit not to be critical about small things.
18. The animals in most danger are considered critically endangered.
19. For some critics we might be uncool on account of our popularity.
20. That has received generally good reviews from a number of critics.
21. The criminal is the creative artist; the detective only the critic.
22. My attitude is, if someone’s going to criticize me, tell me to my face.
23. The editor and publisher of this magazine was criticized by some readers.
24. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature.
25. Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain.
26. The final proof of greatness lies in being able to endure criticism without resentment.
27. You really misunderstood me, I had no problem with you and I was making a general criticism.
28. You can’t let praise or criticism get to you. It’s a weakness to get caught up in either one.
29. Criticism is something you can easily avoid by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.
30. I always think I’m the Tom Cruise of music – a lot of success and fans, but no critics, darling.
31. My idea of perfect happiness is a healthy family, peace between nations, and all the critics die.
32. If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.
33. Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain. (Niccolò Machiavelli)
34. Without debate, without criticism no administration and no country can succeed and no republic can survive.
35. A recent survey or North American males found 42% were overweight, 34% were critically obese and 8% ate the survey.
36. Those who are critical don’t like being criticized, And those who are insensitive have a deficiency in their senses.
37. This is critical when cells divide because each new cell needs to have an exact copy of the DNA present in the old cell.