Sentences with Critical, Critical in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Critical
1. One person was critically injured.
2. Hydration is critically important in hot weather.
3. Make it your habit not to be critical about small things.
4. The animals in most danger are considered critically endangered.
5. Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain.
6. Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain. (Niccolò Machiavelli)
7. A recent survey or North American males found 42% were overweight, 34% were critically obese and 8% ate the survey.
8. Those who are critical don’t like being criticized, And those who are insensitive have a deficiency in their senses.
9. There is a real patriotism underneath the best of my music but it is a critical, questioning and often angry patriotism.
10. This is critical when cells divide because each new cell needs to have an exact copy of the DNA present in the old cell.
11. The extent to which two people in a relationship can bring up and resolve issues is a critical marker of the soundness of a relationship.
12. The attitude we have towards our personal pets as opposed to the animals that suffer under the factory farm is hypocritical and delusional.
13. Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical.
14. But the implications of the text and its small part in our story are impossible to ignore, too critical for a scholar as meticulous as James to overlook.
15. It’s sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It’s about mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way.
16. The next few months are critical to Pakistan’s future direction as a democratic state committed to promoting peace, fighting terrorism and working for social justice.
17. Civil and political rights are critical, but not often the real problem for the destitute sick. My patients in Haiti can now vote but they can’t get medical care or clean water.
18. I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women: suddenly, inexplicably, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain or disruption it would bring with it.
19. Fame can be just so annoying because people are so critical of you. You can’t just say, ‘hi’. You say hi and people whisper’ man did you see the way she said hi? What an attitude.